You solved it in
Select another puzzle from the New Puzzle menu
Use Your Own Image
Select an image from your own photo library. PNG, JPG and GIF files only
Universal Jigsaw Toolbar
- Solve today's puzzle or select another puzzle from the New Puzzle menu.
- Turn on the "Rotate Pieces" function in the New Puzzle menu and increase the number of pieces for more challenging gameplay.
- On desktop browsers, use left/right arrows to rotate a piece. On tablets and other touch devices, tap pieces to rotate them.
- Change the number of pieces from the toolbar drop-down menu.
- Select a different background from the Background menu. Depending on the image, light or dark backgrounds may improve visibility.
- Press Start to shuffle the pieces and activate the timer.
- Toggle between the All Pieces or Inside/Edge Pieces toolbar buttons to change which pieces are displayed.
- The Difficulty Level slider in the New Puzzle menu determines how the puzzle is cut. Easy puzzles are cut into fewer pieces while more difficult puzzles are cut into a higher number of pieces. The number of pieces can also be changed using the toolbar drop-down menu.